Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the only way my husband will eat tacos, and Lawry's Fajita seasoning is the only seasoning he will accept. Everyone who tries these likes 'em!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 1⁄3 ounces lawry's fajita seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- taco shell
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- Cook the ground beef and the garlic in large skillet; Drain grease.
- Add seasoning mix and 1/4 cup water and simmer for 10 minutes or so.
- Add Refried beans and heat through.
- Serve with toppings of your choice on taco shells or tortillas.
Excellent thank you I did a little different I cook my beans with milk and green onions than add my 4 year old loved it! We all did
I used morningstar veggie crumbles in place of the ground beef and just increased the amount of garlic. It was really, really good plus it's an inexpensive way to stretch the taco filling. Definitely a keeper, thanks for posting.
Really good! I will be making tacos using this recipe from now on. We used flour tortillas, tasted like a combo between a soft taco & a burrito.