Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This special pie is Oh! So creamy with hints of lavender, vanilla and lemon. Top with fruit of choice. Made easy with ready made crust.
- 2.46-4.92 ml lavender buds
- 1 vanilla pod, cut into pieces
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 226.79 g cream cheese, room temperature fat free
- 1 lemon, juice
- 283.49 g whipped cream
- 255.14 g ready-made pie crusts (your choice of Graham, shortbread, chocolate)
- Place lavender, vanilla and sugar in a blender and blend till powdery. Let sit till powder smoke dies down.
- Beat cream cheese till creamy add sugar and lemon juice mix inches.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into crust and chill at least 4 hours.
- Top with fresh fruit, lemon curd Recipe #61278, fruit pie topping Recipe #174446.
OH MY. so perfect!! I used a whole vanilla bean torn up, tho. ;) this is just delicious. and the whipped cream lightens the cream cheese perfectly. my favorite flavors all in one place! quick & easy to make. I'm taking this one to Maine. ;) THANK YOU! Made for veggie swap 7/11.