Recipe by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
Deliciously different with a gorgeous color and flavor!
Top Review by Prose
Oh, wow! These are really flavorful and sweet, but they also pack a punch...perfect for a relaxing girls' night. I made them as directed, but I think that I will add more lavender next time. It was overshadowed by the other flavors.
- 1 cup tequila
- 1⁄2 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine the tequila, orange liqueur-curacao,triple sec etc., coconut milk and lime juice.
- Cover, turn to high speed, and gradually add berries, lavender, and ice. Whirl until smooth and slushy. Pour into glasses.
- You can rub glass rims with lime and dip the rim in lavender sugar or salt. I prefer sugar.
- Add a lavender sprig for garnish!
- For a sweeter drink add some simple syrup or sugar or sub 1/4 c limeade concentrate for the lime juice.