1/3 Photos of Lavender Lemonade
Another Northwest summer delight: lavender and ....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, combine sugar and 2_ cups water. Stir to combine. Bring to a boil.
- 2Add lavender, cover, and remove from heat; let stand at least 20 minutes or up to several hours. Strain and discard lavender.
- 3Pour lavender syrup into a pitcher. Add lemon juice and remaining 2_ cups water. Stir to combine.
- 4Serve over ice, garnished with fresh lavender flowers.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 51.4 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: