- 1 cup lavender sugar (Lavender Sugar)
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried ginger (optional)
- 2 cups pecan halves (about 1/2 pound)
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly toast pecans in large heavy pan over low heat.
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Bring first three ingredients to boil in heavy large saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil 30 seconds.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spread pecans in one layer on waxed paper and cool completely.
- Separate pecans if necessary.
- Prepare 1 day to 1 week ahead.
- Store in airtight container.