Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lavash is an Armenian flat bread that is rollable, kind of like a tortilla, but tastier! My mom makes these sandwiches in a roll, then slices them so they look like the little round sandwiches on sandwich platters.
- 1 piece lavash bread
- 113.39 g cream cheese
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- 1 cucumber, in thin slices, should be cold
- 20-25 mint leaves, should be cold
- Spread cream cheese evenly over the lavash bread.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of garlic and onion powders.
- Layer the cucumber slices over the cream cheese.
- Layer the mint leaves of the cucumber slices.
- Roll up into a log.
- Slice into 1 inch wide pieces.