Lavash is an Armenian flat bread that is rollable, kind of like a tortilla, but tastier! My mom makes these sandwiches in a roll, then slices them so they look like the little round sandwiches on sandwich platters.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread cream cheese evenly over the lavash bread.
- 2Sprinkle with desired amount of garlic and onion powders.
- 3Layer the cucumber slices over the cream cheese.
- 4Layer the mint leaves of the cucumber slices.
- 5Roll up into a log.
- 6Slice into 1 inch wide pieces.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavash Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 33.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: