1/2 Photos of Latte Cheesecake Bars
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
If you like capuccino cheesecake, which I love, you gotta try this lower calorie latte version cheesecake bars. They are so tasty. Cut them into triangles and serve them like cheesecake. WARNING: You must make this in a 13x9-inch pan or they don't cook right.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Combine all crust ingredients in small bowl. Break Graham crackers into broken pieces and put in a food processor, add cinnamon and melted butter. Press onto bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 2Combine 2 tablespoons whipping cream and coffee granules in small bowl. Let stand 5 minutes or until coffee dissolves.
- 3Combine cream cheese and sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add coffee mixture, eggs and vanilla. Beat, scraping bowl often, just until combined. Pour over crust. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until center is nearly set. Cool on wire rack 1 hour.
- 4Place 1/3 cup whipping cream in 1-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat until whipping cream almost comes to a boil (1 minute). Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate until chocolate sets, about 1 hour. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Latte Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.5
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 42.4 mg
- Sodium 62.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham cracker crumbs