Recipe by Iceland
No, not Lassi the Indian favorite. This is an idea i came up with when i was trying to find the perfect mixture. Lassie as an all time favorite, just as Lassi, but it is richer and sweeter and more a desert than a drink, but seriously, i just needed a catchy name. Please watch your favorite Lassie TV series while enjoying!
Top Review by UmmIbrahim
Used real sugar, frozen mixed berries and berry flavored sparkling water. Left out the puffed rice, but plan to use grape nuts next time for a little crunch. I served it as a dessert and it really hit the spot on that hot and humid evening. Nice flavor and texture. :)
- 100 g mascarpone cheese
- 3 teaspoons cream
- 1 teaspoon saffron
- 1 ripe banana
- 200 g frozen blueberries
- 300 ml sparkling water
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 200 g ice cubes
- 1⁄2 cup plain puffed rice cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Add cream to mascarpone cheese and stir inn saffron until the texture soft and creamy.
- Peel and cut the banana into slices.
- Put cheese mixture, banana, frozen blueberries, sparkling water, splenda, cardamom and lemon juice into your blender.
- Add ice cubes until they are well crushed.
- Pour sugar free chocolate flavoured syrup into the blender and stir in to swirl. Do not blend completely!
- Fill into 4 milkshake or long drink glasses.
- Sprinkle with plain puffed rice cereal.
- Serve right away.