Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a tasty dish after a long day. Reheats and freezes well also.
Make and share this Lasagna Toss - Reduced Calorie recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Maenwhile in large skillet brown ground turkey with onions and garlic; drain off excess fat.
- Stir in sauce and simmer 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove 1 cup meat sauce; set aside.
- Stir cooked pasta into the remaining sauce.
- Place 1/2 of pasta mixture in 2-qt.
- Combine ricotta cheese with parsley; evenly spread on top of mixture in casserole.
- Spirnkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Place remaining pasta mixture on top of cheese; cover with reserved meat sauce and remining mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Cover and bake 20- 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Makes 6 servings.