Amber of AZ's Note:
This is a tasty dish after a long day. Reheats and freezes well also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 F degrees.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- 3Maenwhile in large skillet brown ground turkey with onions and garlic; drain off excess fat.
- 4Stir in sauce and simmer 10 minutes or until heated through.
- 5Remove 1 cup meat sauce; set aside.
- 6Stir cooked pasta into the remaining sauce.
- 7Place 1/2 of pasta mixture in 2-qt.
- 9Combine ricotta cheese with parsley; evenly spread on top of mixture in casserole.
- 10Spirnkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- 11Place remaining pasta mixture on top of cheese; cover with reserved meat sauce and remining mozzarella.
- 12Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, if desired.
- 13Cover and bake 20- 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 14Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 15Makes 6 servings.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lasagna Toss - Reduced Calorie
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.0
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 66.5 mg
- Sodium 655.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 33.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free ricotta cheese