1/1 Photo of Lao Stir Fried Clams
My hubby favorite foods to eat..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1soak clams for two hours.
- 2pound garlic and chillies with mortar and pestle.
- 3heat oil in wok until hot, and add garlic and chillies and stir fry for a few min until golden brown.
- 4add clams and stir fry for 3 minute.
- 5add fish sauce, sugar, oyster sauce, water and stir fry for another 5 minute.
- 6add basil leaves and serves.
Browse Our Top Laotian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Laotian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lao Stir Fried Clams
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.2
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 51.0 mg
- Sodium 1501.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 26.0 g