Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Depite being vegetarian now, I used to have chicken (obviously) this was one of my throw together meals using my favourite flavours.
- 1 chicken breast
- 2.46 ml dry crushed red pepper
- 2.46 ml ginger
- 0-1 fluid ounce Tabasco sauce (2 splashes)
- 4.92 ml cornflour
- lime juice
- Mix all the spices, flour and juice.
- Cut the chicken breast into strips and coat them in the mix.
- Heat some olive oil in a non stick pan and quick cook the chicken.
- Serve with a green salad.
Simple, quick, and tasty! I doubled the recipe, used extra Tabasco, and tossed in some kosher salt. Since there isn't an amount specified for the lime juice, I added just enough to make a very thick sauce. I let the chicken marinate for a few minutes before proceeding. We enjoyed it over jasmine rice. Thanks for sharing the recipe!