Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Quick and easy to throw together in the morning
Make and share this Lanae's Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Brown and drain turkey (can substitute beef).
- Combine all ingredients into slow cooker.
- Cover, cook on low 8 to 10 hours.