Lamb Stir-Fry With Noodles and Capsicum
- Prepare the noodles according to the packet instructions, then drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok until very hot.
- Add the lamb and stir-fry for 5 minutes, until seared on all sides.
- Add the carrots and capsicums and stir-fry for 4 minutes, or until softened.
- Add the pak choi, bean sprouts and shallots and cook for a further 1 minute.
- Reduce the heat; add the drained noodles, oyster sauce, soy sauce, honey, lemon juice and zest and black pepper.
- Combine well and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until everything is hot and the lamb is cooked through.