Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
A tastey sweet and sour Asian meal.
Make and share this Lamb Stir-Fry With Noodles and Capsicum recipe from Food.com.
- 225 g medium egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 500 g lamb shoulder, slice fillet into 1cm pieces
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into matchsticks
- 1 yellow capsicum, deseeded and cut into matchsticks
- 200 g pak choi
- 200 g bean sprouts
- 4 shallots, cut into thin strips
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice and zest of, finely grated
- black pepper
- Prepare the noodles according to the packet instructions, then drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok until very hot.
- Add the lamb and stir-fry for 5 minutes, until seared on all sides.
- Add the carrots and capsicums and stir-fry for 4 minutes, or until softened.
- Add the pak choi, bean sprouts and shallots and cook for a further 1 minute.
- Reduce the heat; add the drained noodles, oyster sauce, soy sauce, honey, lemon juice and zest and black pepper.
- Combine well and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until everything is hot and the lamb is cooked through.