Recipe by Evie*
Tasty lamb cutlets for the barbecue. Prep time includes marinating.
Top Review by Bergy
This is a great marinade (rub) for lamb chops Wonderful flavor. I would suggest not to put it on too heavy as you do not want to detract from the flavor of the chops just add to the flavor. I marinated the chops for 1 1/2 hours in the fridge before broiling them. I used it on shoulder chops but next time I will use double loin chops.Thanks Evie* for another winner
- 12 lamb cutlets
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinade: Combine all the ingredients and spread evenly over the lamb cutlets.
- Allow to marinade at least one hour in refrigerator.
- Heat the barbecue and place the cutlets on an oiled flatplate or grill.
- Cook for 5 minutes, turn and cook for a further 5.
- Nice served with a mango chutney.