Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I like tiramasu and you gotta have these.
- 1⁄2 cup cake flour
- 2⁄3 cup sifted powdered sugar, divided
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sift together the salt, flour and 1/2 sugar.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, adding the rest of the powdered sugar gradually.
- Beat egg yolks with the vanilla.
- Fold into the beaten egg whites.
- Sift the flour into the egg whites gradually.
- Line ungreased baking sheet with unglazed paper.
- Press batter through pastry bag 4 by 3/4 inches.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown.
These are a good clone for ladyfingers, watch closely they get dark very fast, in my air-bake convection oven they took only 9 minutes and they were quite browned, I think that I will add in a little more powdered sugar for extra sweeteness next time I make these. Great recipe Dienia, thanks, Kitten:)