1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I haven't yet tried this, but found it in a cookbook put out by Kraft and thought it sounded great; it's sort of a quickie tiramisu. I would be tempted to nix the Cool Whip and substitute real whipped cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers, split and separated
- 1 cup strong coffee, at room temperature
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding or 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vegetarian vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1Brush the cut side of the ladyfingers with about 1/4 cup of the coffee.
- 2Place ladyfingers on bottom and up the sides of a 2-quart serving bowl or dish.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, with a whisk, beat cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup of coffee until smooth.
- 4Gradually whisk milk in, until smooth.
- 5Add pudding mixes; beat with whisk for one minute or until well blended.
- 6Gently fold in half of the Cool Whip, which would be 1 1/2 cups in case you want to substitute real whipped cream.
- 7Spoon into the ladyfinger-lined bowl and cover; refrigerate for at least one hour.
- 8To serve, top with remaining Cool Whip.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ladyfinger Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.9
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 78.6 mg
- Sodium 333.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 4.5 g