- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 cup herb-flavored seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the chicken to a shallow buttered casserole and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Layer the cheese slices on top.
- In a medium bowl, add the soup and the wine, season with salt and pepper and pour over the cheese.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix on top and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.