Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Saw this on a re-run episode of Paula Deen and it looked so easy and good! Put here to make soon...
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 cup herb-flavored seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the chicken to a shallow buttered casserole and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Layer the cheese slices on top.
- In a medium bowl, add the soup and the wine, season with salt and pepper and pour over the cheese.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix on top and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Terrific recipe! Easy to make and pretty enough for company. I made it as written and loved it. Thanks for sharing. Made for Football Pool 2012.
Wonderful! Very easy to make and everyone loved it. I followed the recipe exactly and it came out great.
So easy to prepare, such little effort and tastes just so great.
Followed the recipe exactly and DH and I just loved it.
Thanks for a great recipe AZPARZYCH.