Mommy Diva's Note:
This is a yummy beverage I found on the Cook's champagne website! Great for just one or would work well in a punchbowl or fountain!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 ounces cook's Brut champagne
infused syrup (use 1 1/2 oz)
- 1Combine infused syrup (recipe below) and champagne in a glass.
- 2Adorn with a lightly sugared lemon slice, sprig of mint, or lightly toasted sugar rim.
- 4Infused syrup:.
- 5Combine ingredients (water, sugar, lemongrass, ginger, and mint leaves) in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 6Once ingredients reach boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat and strain through a fine sieve or cheesecloth.
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for L.a. Infusion
Serving Size: 1 (467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 64.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: