Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a yummy beverage I found on the Cook's champagne website! Great for just one or would work well in a punchbowl or fountain!
- 5 ounces cook's Brut champagne
infused syrup (use 1 1/2 oz)
- 1 cup water
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 stalks lemongrass
- 1⁄4 cup freshly peeled and chopped fresh ginger
- 3 mint leaves
- Combine infused syrup (recipe below) and champagne in a glass.
- Adorn with a lightly sugared lemon slice, sprig of mint, or lightly toasted sugar rim.
- Infused syrup:.
- Combine ingredients (water, sugar, lemongrass, ginger, and mint leaves) in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Once ingredients reach boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain through a fine sieve or cheesecloth.