Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Polynesian Kitchen http://polynesiankitchen.blogspot.com/
Make and share this Kumara(Kumala or Sweet Potato) Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- Boil Kumara until tender and drain excess water.
- Mash with butter & add beaten eggs and pineapple juice.
- Place mixture into a greased oven dish and decorate with pineapple rings and sprinkle lightly with brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden,
- **This pie is delicious served with Ice-cream or Whipped cream~.
Very yummy, but the directions weren't so great. I was a little confused as to what to do with the spices. I ended up putting some in the pie and some on top. Very delicious and easy, though. Thanks! Made for ZWT7.