Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a ketchup that I came up with based on other ketchups. :) Gotta use up my garden tomatoes while they're fresh! :) I would recommend hitting this with a stick blender if you want a smoother texture, this is a little on the lumpy side. :)
- 6-7 ripe green zebra tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 118.29 ml onion
- 59.14 ml rice wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml honey
- 14.79 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml smoked paprika
- 2.46 ml dill
- Chunk up tomatoes, garlic and onions. Pulse in food processor until liquified and no chunks remain.
- Drop in spices, vinegar and honey. Pulse to combine.
- Dump into sauce pan and reduce until you reach desired consistancy.
- Allow to cool and put into a squeeze bottle for immediate use. Keep refrigerated!