Recipe by Bonnie G #2
Don't know where my DD (Krissy) found this recipe, she's been making it for years; but it's always requested at every family gathering we have and there's never any left. Also great for those wine and cheese get together with friends. Serving size is a guess, prep time does not include refrigerator time
Top Review by Boomette
Me and DH enjoyed this recipe a lot. It was great on fresh baguette. Next time I may chop them in the food processor as I think I didn't chop them finely enough. It was hard to spread. Thanks Bonnie :) Made for Photo tag game
- 236.59 ml pitted green olives, chopped
- 236.59 ml pitted black olives, chopped
- 236.59 ml pitted kalamata olive, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4.92 ml balsamic vinegar
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2.46 ml oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Seal and store in refrigerator for 4-8 hours.
- 20 minutes before serving remove from refrigerator and stir.
- Serve with sliced baguettes, crusty french bread or crackers.
- *Also may be used in salads, sandwiches and stuffing.