Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found this on a jar of Kraft Marshmallow Creme. Have made in the past and is enjoyed by all.
Make and share this Kraft's Fantasy Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Line 9" Square pan with foil.
- Bring Margerine, sugar & evaporated milk to.
- a full boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil 4 Minutes, stirring constantly, until.
- candy reaches 234 degrees.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Chocolate & Marshallow creme,until.
- Add walnuts and vanilla, mix well.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Let stand at room temperature for 4 hours.
- Cut into 1" squares.
I have used this recipe for years. It is as close to foolproof as you can get. Have used peanut butter chips in place of the chocolate, with the same delicious result. I have also played around with using instant coffee powder at the milk/sugar/butter stage, and using vanilla bark instead of chocolate chips to make coffee fudge. Delicious.