Recipe by Chris Reynolds
Boy!I didn't realize how many artichoke dips there are. I decided to post this one anyway, since the ones I looked at all called for mayonnaise. I haven't tried it yet, but I intend to . . .
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of microwaveable 9" pie plate.
- Mix artichokes, butter and garlic; spoon evenly over cream cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Microwave on high 1 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with triscuit thin crisps. For a pretty presentation, sprinkle with paprika before serving.