Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
It makes a wonderfull meal!
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- 2 lemons, wedged,for garnish
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, meat cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lb uncooked pasta
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and onion, and saute for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- Reduce heat of sauce to medium-low, and add the tomato, feta cheese, parsley, lemon juice and oregano.
- Add pasta stir until heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, season to taste with salt and pepper, and garnish with lemon wedges.
Wow! This is really good..has everything you want in a meal..easy directions and wonderful flavours..I used bow tie pasta...straight in to my favourite file.