Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of my favorite Korean dishes. It is good either hot or cold!
Make and share this Korean Stir Fried Fish Cakes (Odaeng) recipe from Food.com.
- 4 sheets flat korean fish cakes
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, julliened
- 2 teaspoons sesame, soy bean oil blend (or vegetable cooking oil)
Stir Fry sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons korean red pepper paste (Gochujang)
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon rice wine
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 inch piece ginger, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Mix Sauce–Put garlic, ginger, and soy sauce in blender, and blend into a smooth liquid. Put all sauce ingredients into a small mixing bowl and mix well.
- Slice fishcake in half lengthwise, then slice each half into about 1/2 inch by 3 inch strips.
- Add pepper, carrot, onion and stir fry for three to four minutes. Then add sliced fishcake and sauce, stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve warm as a snack, or chill and serve as part of a ban chan array.