This is one of my favorite Korean dishes. It is good either hot or cold!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 sheets flat korean fish cakes
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, julliened
- 2 teaspoons sesame, soy bean oil blend (or vegetable cooking oil)
Stir Fry sauce
- 1Mix Sauce–Put garlic, ginger, and soy sauce in blender, and blend into a smooth liquid. Put all sauce ingredients into a small mixing bowl and mix well.
- 2Slice fishcake in half lengthwise, then slice each half into about 1/2 inch by 3 inch strips.
- 3Add pepper, carrot, onion and stir fry for three to four minutes. Then add sliced fishcake and sauce, stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- 4Serve warm as a snack, or chill and serve as part of a ban chan array.
Browse Our Top Korean Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Korean Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Stir Fried Fish Cakes (Odaeng)
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.5
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 277.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
korean red pepper paste