- 4 sheets flat korean fish cakes
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, julliened
- 2 teaspoons sesame, soy bean oil blend (or vegetable cooking oil)
Stir Fry sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons korean red pepper paste (Gochujang)
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon rice wine
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 inch piece ginger, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Sauce–Put garlic, ginger, and soy sauce in blender, and blend into a smooth liquid. Put all sauce ingredients into a small mixing bowl and mix well.
- Slice fishcake in half lengthwise, then slice each half into about 1/2 inch by 3 inch strips.
- Add pepper, carrot, onion and stir fry for three to four minutes. Then add sliced fishcake and sauce, stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve warm as a snack, or chill and serve as part of a ban chan array.