Dragonfly AZ's Note:
From a GH cook booklet. Sliced steak simmered in a rich soy-ginger sauce and served in Boston lettuce leaves. Adjust chili to taste
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb top round steak, cut into cubes
- 4 celery ribs, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 head boston lettuce, separated into leaves
- 1In medium bowl, stir soy sauce, Splenda, oil, ginger, pepper and garlic until blended. Stir in beef and marinate for 15 minutes.
- 2In a non-stick skillet, heat celery, carrots and water to boiling. Cook 2-3 minutes or until veges are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add beef and marinade, cook 2-3 minutes, or until meat just loses its pink color, stirring constantly.
- 4Stir in green onions and sesame seeds and cook for 1 minute.
- 5Remove from heat and serve wrapped in lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Korean Steak in Lettuce Cups (Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.8
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 138.3 mg
- Sodium 1751.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 55.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: