Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Better Homes and Gardens Diabetic Living
- 1 1⁄2 ounces ladyfingers, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup strong kona brewed coffee
- 2 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup light sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar or 3 tablespoons sugar substitute, see note
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 -3 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 4 chocolate-covered coffee beans (optional)
- The lady fingers are about 12 halves. You may use Neufchatel cheese for the cream cheese. The sugar sub should be equal to 3 tbsp of sugar. Do NOT put 3 tbsp of sub inches Read your directions on the package of sub. Coarsely crush the 4 beans.
- Divide cubes into 4 dessert dishes or custard cups [4-6 inches in size] Drizzle the lady fingers with the coffee and set aside.
- In bowl stir cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Beat with whisk until smooth. Stir in milk to make desired consistancy while whisking. Spoon this over cubes. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Garnish with beans if desired.