Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
From America's Test Kitchen Best Lost Recipes 2007
- 3 cucumbers, peeled seeded and grated
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 8 radishes, grated
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 473.18 ml ice cubes
- 473.18 ml half-and-half
- 118.29 ml white vinegar
- 118.29 ml water
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place cucumbers, celery, radushes, and scallions in a medium bowl.
- Cover with ice cubes and refrigerate 1-2 hours until veggies are crisp.
- Remove any unmelted ice cubes.
- Add half-andhalf, vingar, water, eggs. Stir to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.