Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on the IVU website and throughly enjoyed it and spent some time trying to find it again for ZWT 6. I have now made it public and realised that IVU seems to be copying recipes from Zaar... I am attempting to get this one taken down so that the rightful owner can keep their claim to fame :)
- 950 ml vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 5 tablespoons sugar (or to taste)
- 6 -8 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly sqeezed
- 230 g silken tofu (See note)
- *NOTE* - all kinds of silken tofu can be used. Just add more/less to adjust consistency.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender/food processor till creamy and foamy. Taste.
- Chill before serving (or add some ice cubes and blend again, if you're in a hurry -- ).
- Variations: use orange juice, pineapple juice etc. instead of lemon juice (or use a combination). It's also great with frozen berries (add before blending).