Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are my favorite cookies. This is my Grandma's recipe
Make and share this Kolache Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter, cream cheese, milk, with the yolk and sugar.
- Add flour.
- Mix well.
- Chill dough for 15-20 minute.
- Roll dough on a floured board, or cloth.
- Cut with a round or square cutter. (the top of a glass or cup works fine, flour the rim of the glass/cup first).
- Place a tablespoon of pie filling in the center, of the pastry and pinch two sides together.
- Bake at 400 for 10-14.
- After cookies cool sprinkle with powdered sugar.