Recipe by cxstitcher
This alone for me is a reason to stop by Knotts Berry Farm's Resturant and have their famous chicken dinner.I remember as a child, going there for special occasions. And I never miss a chance to stop by and eat there when we are near by. I love their Cherry Rhubarb Sauce that comes before the main meal. Try it, I know you will love it!
Directions See How It's Made
- Place rhubarb into a saucepan, pour sugar over the rhubarb, and let stand for one hour.
- Add water to mixture and bring to a boil slowly, uncovered.
- Cook for 1 to 5 minutes, until your rhubard is soft.
- Cool, cover and refrigerate for several hours before servings.
- Can add a dash of whipping cream to the top if you like for that extra touch.