1/1 Photo of Knock You Naked Brownies
San Marcos Sunshine's Note:
I'm not sure if this recipe originated with Loretta LaRoche, a humorist/stress management consultant, but it ends with her quote. In any case, it’s the easiest, quickest, most heavenly chocolate delight you can imagine. (No bowl...almost no stir) Lock the door & turn on the oven, honey!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix Bisquick, 1/2 cup sugar and 3 T. cocoa in a greased 8" x 8" glass baking dish. (I use a disposable aluminum pan sprayed with PAM.) Stir in the milk (or half & half) and vanilla until blended.
- 3Sprinkle with the remaining 1/3 cup cocoa and 1/2 cup sugar. DO NOT STIR!
- 4Sprinkle nuts over the top, if desired. Pour hot water over the top and DO NOT STIR!
- 5Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes. The top will look and taste like a brownie, but underneath will be a YUMMERS rich hot chocolate sauce. If you serve it with vanilla ice cream, it's so good it'll Knock you Naked! (See why you locked the door?).
- 6In the words of Loretta LaRoche, "Life is short, so wear your party pants!".
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Knock You Naked Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.0
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 402.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 53.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g