1/1 Photo of Knock You Naked Brownies
San Marcos Sunshine's Note:
I'm not sure if this recipe originated with Loretta LaRoche, a humorist/stress management consultant, but it ends with her quote. In any case, it’s the easiest, quickest, most heavenly chocolate delight you can imagine. (No bowl...almost no stir) Lock the door & turn on the oven, honey!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix Bisquick, 1/2 cup sugar and 3 T. cocoa in a greased 8" x 8" glass baking dish. (I use a disposable aluminum pan sprayed with PAM.) Stir in the milk (or half & half) and vanilla until blended.
- 3Sprinkle with the remaining 1/3 cup cocoa and 1/2 cup sugar. DO NOT STIR!
- 4Sprinkle nuts over the top, if desired. Pour hot water over the top and DO NOT STIR!
- 5Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes. The top will look and taste like a brownie, but underneath will be a YUMMERS rich hot chocolate sauce. If you serve it with vanilla ice cream, it's so good it'll Knock you Naked! (See why you locked the door?).
- 6In the words of Loretta LaRoche, "Life is short, so wear your party pants!".
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Knock You Naked Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.0
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 402.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 53.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g