Knock off Chipotle Guacamole
- After peeling avocados take core out and set aside.
- Place the insides of the avocado in a bowl.
- Take a potato masher and mash the avocados until it is a creamy consistency.
- Add, onion, cilantro, jalapeño, and spices over the avocado mixture.
- Stir the ingredients and then add juice from half of a lime.
- Stir and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Note- to keep guacamole from turning brown add the cores that you set aside back in the bowl and place on top of the guacamole.
- For some reason this will keep it fresh for a longer period of time.