Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This guacamole is sure to win you over!
- 4 avocados, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped jalapeno
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- After peeling avocados take core out and set aside.
- Place the insides of the avocado in a bowl.
- Take a potato masher and mash the avocados until it is a creamy consistency.
- Add, onion, cilantro, jalapeño, and spices over the avocado mixture.
- Stir the ingredients and then add juice from half of a lime.
- Stir and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Note- to keep guacamole from turning brown add the cores that you set aside back in the bowl and place on top of the guacamole.
- For some reason this will keep it fresh for a longer period of time.
It was really good, but not quite as good as Chipote's.