Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These were brought to my home for a holiday appetizer and got such rave reviews that I had to have (and share) the recipe. Hard to determine the servings, so what I have listed is approximate.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs mashed potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, cook and drain
- 1 1⁄2-2 packages onion soup mix
- 2 pepperidge farm phyllo pastry sheets
- Mix together the potatoes, ground beef, and onion soup mix.
- Spread the two sheets of phyllo with the mixture and roll jelly-roll style.
- Freeze one hour and cut into serving pieces.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1/2 hour till golden.
- Serve immediately.