Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Combine jelly with 300 ml boiling water.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Drain juice from the fruit cocktail.
- Add it to the jelly.
- Stir in fruit.
- Pour into a shallow bowl.
- Chill until softly set.
- Drain juice from cherries.
- Mix a little of the juice to a smooth paste with the arrowroot and sugar.
- Stir in the rest.
- Stir until the sauce boils and thickens.
- Stir in the cherries and rind.
- Stir jelly to break it up.
- Spoon into the base of 4 glasses.
- Top with a scoop or two of ice-cream.
- Divide cherries and sauce between glasses and top with a scoop of ice-cream.
- Pipe a little cream on top.
- Scatter over the almonds.
- Top with the cherries and serve with wafers!