1/1 Photo of Kiwi Sweet Potato Spinach Soup
This was originally made for me by a friend in New Zealand using Kumera. Sweet potato is the closest I can find to Kumera. You can finish off the soup with coconut cream swirled into the bowl to make this good but not so pretty soup more appealing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in stockpot.
- 2Add onions and cook till soft.
- 3Add spinach and water & bullion.
- 4Bring to a boil then add sweet potatoes.
- 5Simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft (time will depend on how small they are chopped).
- 6Remove from heat and puree with immersion blender or in blender in small batches.
- 7Season with nutmeg salt & pepper.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kiwi Sweet Potato Spinach Soup
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.1
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 58.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetable bouillon cubes