Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was just browsing through a magazine and came across this. Sounds yummy! A nice, healthy breakfast.. or even a snack! Hope you enjoy!
- 4 Nature Valley Oats and Honey crunchy granola bars, unwrapped, broken into pieces (2 pouches from 8.9 oz. box)
- 12 -14 whole macadamia nuts
- 1 (6 ounce) containerlight non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup frozen light whipped dessert topping (thawed)
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon finely grated white chocolate baking bar
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped peeled kiwi fruit
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped drained fresh pineapple, or
- 1⁄2 cup well-drained canned pineapple tidbits
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- In food processor or gallon-size resealable food-storage plastic bag, place granola bars and nuts; process or crush with meat mallet until chopped.
- In small bowl, mix all yogurt mixture ingredients until well blended; set aside.
- In another small bowl, gently toss all fruit mixture ingredients until coated; set aside.
- In each of 2 (12 to 14 oz.) parfait glasses, alternately spoon about 3 T. granola mixture, 1/4 cup yogurt mixture and 1/4 cup fruit mixture, repeat layers.
- Top each parfait with a sprinkle of remaining granola mixture. Serve immediately.