Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very yummy and LF.
Make and share this Kiwi Energy Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ripe kiwi fruits, peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and frozen
- 8 ice cubes
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In blender, combine all ingredients; blend until smooth.
- Pour evenly into 4 chilled glasses.
Really nice smoothie. The juices and the honey added something that was very nice to the basic kiwi and banana taste. Yum.