Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lemons must be at room temperature before squeezing out the juice. For pink lemonade add in a few drops of red food colouring, and for honeyed lemonade substitute liquid honey for the sugar, this is a wonderful drink on a hot summer day!
- 236.59 ml fresh lemon juice (juice of 6 lemons)
- 177.44 ml sugar (or more to taste)
- 946.36 ml cold water
- 1 lemon (sliced into to rounds)
- ice cube (lots!)
- 0.06 ml yellow food coloring
- In a large glass pitcher combine the lemon juice and sugar; stir vigorously until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add in the cold water and food colouring; stir well.
- Adjust the sugar to taste.
- Add in lots of ice cubes.
- Add in the lemon slices and serve.
Just like the name says, "really good lemonade"! Thank you for sharing with us.
Nothing better than real homemade lemonade! Thanks!
Delicious! There is nothing like real lemonade. I didn't add the food coloring and added just a touch less sugar than indicated, but otherwise enjoyed the recipe as written