Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This is only optional, if you are using anchovies packed in oil add in 1-2 teaspoon of the oil from the can --- NOTE if doubling this recipe make two separate recipes do *not* double all ingredients into one --- also see my Kittencal's Famous Caesar Salad
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 anchovy fillets, chopped (include 1-2 teaspoons oil from the can)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 dash Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 pinch salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- coarsley ground black pepper (to taste)
- In a food processor process the garlic with anchovies until minced (if you have a small 4-cup processor then use it for this).
- Add in all remaining ingredients (except the Parmesan cheese and black pepper) and process until smooth and blended (about 10 seconds).
- Add in parmesan cheese; pulse a few times.
- Season with fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Mix well before using.