My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 anchovy fillets, chopped (include 1-2 teaspoons oil from the can)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 dash Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 pinch salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- coarsley ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1In a food processor process the garlic with anchovies until minced (if you have a small 4-cup processor then use it for this).
- 2Add in all remaining ingredients (except the Parmesan cheese and black pepper) and process until smooth and blended (about 10 seconds).
- 3Add in parmesan cheese; pulse a few times.
- 4Season with fresh ground pepper to taste.
- 5Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 6Mix well before using.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Oil-Based Caesar Dressing (With Egg)
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.0
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 449.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 7.4 g