1/10 Photos of Kittencal's Marinade for Grilled Steak
This marinade will produce the most tender and not to mention the best tasting steak and it's enough for up to four steaks about 1-1/2-inches thick --- just remember to bring the steaks to almost room temperature before grilling this will relax the meat fibers and make for a more tender juicy steak --- the amounts may be doubled but keep the garlic at the same amount, for best results it is recommended to not substitute any ingredients, do not add any salt to the marinade and do not salt the meat until ready to grill --- this marinade may be used for any cut of steaks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
- 2Pour over steaks.
- 3Cover tightly and place the steaks in the refrigerator for minimum 4 hours or even better for 24 hours.
- 4Remove the steaks from the fridge.
- 5Bring the steaks down to almost room temperature before grilling.
- 6Season steaks with steak seasoning or seasoning of choice if desired (I like to use Montreal Steak Seasoning).
- 7Grill for 6-12 minutes turning 3-4 times or until desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Marinade for Grilled Steak
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.2
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1234.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g