Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This marinade will produce the most tender and not to mention the best tasting steak and it's enough for up to four steaks about 1-1/2-inches thick --- just remember to bring the steaks to almost room temperature before grilling this will relax the meat fibers and make for a more tender juicy steak --- the amounts may be doubled but keep the garlic at the same amount, for best results it is recommended to not substitute any ingredients, do not add any salt to the marinade and do not salt the meat until ready to grill --- this marinade may be used for any cut of steaks.
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh garlic (I use 6 large cloves)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard (can use 1 teaspoon)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup oil (can use olive oil or vegetable oil)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour over steaks.
- Cover tightly and place the steaks in the refrigerator for minimum 4 hours or even better for 24 hours.
- Remove the steaks from the fridge.
- Bring the steaks down to almost room temperature before grilling.
- Season steaks with steak seasoning or seasoning of choice if desired (I like to use Montreal Steak Seasoning).
- Grill for 6-12 minutes turning 3-4 times or until desired doneness.