1/5 Photos of Kittencal's Best Garlic Pizza Dough for the Bread Machine
I sometimes add in some dried herbs like oregano or basil it really adds tons of extra flavor, this recipes makes a lovely soft chewy crust and I don't think you will searching any further once you try this dough, it also makes great calzones :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients into the pan in order, or according to your manfacturer's directions (making certain to sprinkle the dry milk powder over the warm water).
- 2Press the dough cycle and start.
- 3Check the dough after about 4-5 minutes of kneading to see is more water or flour is needed to create a soft semi-sticky dough.
- 4When the machine signals the end of the cycle, remove the dough and knead gently into a tight ball on a lightly floured surface.
- 5Cover and let rest for 20 minutes (or at this point you can refrigerate for up to 24 hours or freeze).
- 6Stretch into desired size for your pizza pan.
- 7*Note* for a thicker crust, let the dough rise on the pan covered with a clean tea towel for about 20 minutes before topping with sauce and ingredients.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Best Garlic Pizza Dough for the Bread Machine
Serving Size: 1 (482 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1235.7
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 2365.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 207.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 31.1 g