Cookin In Texas's Note:
Kit Kat Cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line bottom of 9-inch round cake pan with parchment or wax paper. Press cookie dough in bottom to 1/2 inch thickness. Bake approximately 18 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool completely.
- 3In a large bowl, put 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips and 5 cups whipping cream. Microwave on HIGH for 4 – 5 minutes until chocolate is soft. Remove and stir well until chocolate and cream are mixed well. Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- 4Melt remaining chocolate chips with butter and stir until smooth.
- 5Place large cookie in center of 10-inch springform pan. Cut candy bars long ways and dip on end in chocolate mixture. Place vertically between cookie and sides of pan. Continue until all candy bar pieces are used.
- 6Chill 20 minutes.
- 7Whip cream and chocolate mixture until stiff.
- 8Chop remaining candy bars into chunks. Take cookie shell and place one-third of mousse on bottom. Sprinkle chunks on top. Repeat layers, ending with mousse. Chill in freezer overnight.
- 9Top with whipped cream and chunks of candy bar.
- 10Return to freezer.
- 11When ready to serve, remove from freezer and let stand in refrigerator 30 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kit Kat Cake
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2509.8
- Calories from Fat 1597
- Total Fat 177.5 g
- Saturated Fat 108.0 g
- Cholesterol 376.6 mg
- Sodium 401.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 220.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 127.0 g
- Protein 23.4 g