Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Kick it up a notch with this twist on nachos! Recipe courtesy of Phillips Foods.
Make and share this King Crab Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tabasco chipotle hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup prepared guacamole
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
Lime Sour Cream
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (to garnish)
- blue corn tortilla chips
- 8 ounces king crab meat, broken into pieces
- To prepare ketchup: mix ketchup and Tabasco in a small bowl.
- To prepare avocado cream: combine guacamole and 1 tablespoons sour cream in a separate bowl; cover and refrigerate until needed.
- To prepare lime sour cream: blend sour cream and lime juice together in a small bowl.
- Spread each chip with about 1 to 2 teaspoons avocado cream, 1 to 2 tsp chipotle ketchup and 3 to 4 pieces of king crab meat. Garnish with a dollop of lime sour cream and cilantro.