Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Recieved this from KA Flour and decided to add them to my Holiday Cookie tray as in this house we are major chocolate fans. The description is what made me want to make them. "Chewy, rich chocolate cookies with no added fat and no gluten. They get texture from the egg whites and flavor from cocoa powder (which represents the only fat in the recipe) Plus easy to make, just stir together scoop and bake for 8 minutes. I did add about a cup of cappacino chips and chopped walnuts to mine which did take away from no added fat but it was sure good. The yield depends on the size of your cookies
- 532.32 ml confectioners' sugar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4.92 ml espresso powder, optional but good
- 236.59 ml Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 3 egg whites, large
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
- Stir together all of the ingredients till smooth.
- Scrape bottom and sided of bowl, stir gain till smooth.
- Drop soft, batter-like dough onto the prepared baking sheets in 1 1/2 inch circles; a tablespoon cookie scoop works well here.
- Bake cookies for 8 minutes; they should spred, become somewhat shiny, nd develop fintly crackly tops.
- Remoe cookies from oen and allow to cool riht on the pin.
Very yummy and so easy to make! They were a real hit.