1/1 Photo of King Arthur Flourless Fudge Cookies
Bonnie G #2's Note:
Recieved this from KA Flour and decided to add them to my Holiday Cookie tray as in this house we are major chocolate fans. The description is what made me want to make them. "Chewy, rich chocolate cookies with no added fat and no gluten. They get texture from the egg whites and flavor from cocoa powder (which represents the only fat in the recipe) Plus easy to make, just stir together scoop and bake for 8 minutes. I did add about a cup of cappacino chips and chopped walnuts to mine which did take away from no added fat but it was sure good. The yield depends on the size of your cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
- 3Stir together all of the ingredients till smooth.
- 4Scrape bottom and sided of bowl, stir gain till smooth.
- 5Drop soft, batter-like dough onto the prepared baking sheets in 1 1/2 inch circles; a tablespoon cookie scoop works well here.
- 6Bake cookies for 8 minutes; they should spred, become somewhat shiny, nd develop fintly crackly tops.
- 7Remoe cookies from oen and allow to cool riht on the pin.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for King Arthur Flourless Fudge Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.7
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 48.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g