Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great dinner. They go well together, and i like that the fish is a real mild tasting fish.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2.46 ml paprika
- olive oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 ear bi-color corn on the cob, husked & scraped
- 14.79 ml ground cumin
- 2-3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 5 medium sized tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 44.37 ml la victoria green chili salsa (jalapeno)
- 1 lime, juice of
- Dredge the fish in the corn meal and season with paprika, salt and pepper.
- In a saute pan add a little olive oil; then add the garlic, red onion, green pepper and jalapenos. Saute for about 5 minutes on medium high heat. Add the corn and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- While the corn is simmering cook the fish in a little olive oil. Just a few minutes per side.
- Add the tomatoes and just heat through, and finely add the cumin, lime juice and green salsa jalapeno.