This is my extremely easy dessert to take to parties and work carry-ins during the summer when good fruit is plentiful. It is always a favorite and SOOOO EASY! People always seem impressed especially if you do a cool design on top with the fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 can cookie dough (i use pillsbury)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package cream cheese (can use light)
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1Slice cookie dough as you would for cookies and press into pizza pan (there can be gaps as they will fill as dough cooks).
- 2Bake at 375 for 12 minutes.
- 4Blend cream cheese, vanilla and sugar.
- 5Spread on top of cooled cookie dough.
- 6Arrange fruit any way you like on top.
- 7Fun to vary color combinations and designs.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kimke's Super Easy Fruit Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (889 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1226.6
- Calories from Fat 720
- Total Fat 80.0 g
- Saturated Fat 49.9 g
- Cholesterol 249.4 mg
- Sodium 677.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 100.5 g
- Protein 19.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: