Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is not for calorie counters, but is oh so good. Use a round loaf of bread for this. This is another recipe from Carole Rock on Prodigy.
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 3 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- NOTE: This is a lot of Cajun seasoning and you may want to use less.
- Slice bread in half horizontally and butter both cut sides.
- Toast under broiler until lightly browned.
- Mix remaining ingredients and spread over both halves, using the entire mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until top is brown and puffed.
- Cut into wedges and serve hot.