Recipe by ckambic
I got this recipe from my sister. Omit the kielbasa and you've got a yummy vegetarian dish. Just add vegetables of your choice to the skillet in order of how long it takes them to cook.
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 bunch broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 red pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 lb kielbasa, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs bow tie pasta
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet (over medium to medium-high heat), sautee in butter and oil the kielbasa, garlic, carrots, celery, and broccoli for 5 min.
- Meanwhile, cook bowtie pasta.
- Add peppers and onions to skillet.
- Cook for another 5 min.
- Add snow peas last since they cook the fastest.
- Cook for approximately 3 more min.
- Drain pasta and place on plate.
- Spoon kielbasa-vegetable mixture over pasta.
- Pass the parmesan.