Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Kielbasa, fried potatoes, and peppers together in one skillet.
Make and share this Kielbasa Skillet Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil on medium-high heat.
- Add the diced potatoes, toss them around the pan in the oil, then sprinkle Lawery's salt, and pepper over potatoes to taste.
- Let the potatoes cook for 10 minutes, while the potatoes are cooking slice the peppers into strips, then add them to the potatoes keep cooking the potato and pepper mix for another 10-15 minutes or until everything is cooked.
- After adding the peppers to the skillet, start dicing the Kielbasa, I usually cut it into a couple chunks, then slice lengthwise then width-wise.
- Add the diced Kielbasa to the pepper and potato mix with about 5 cooking minutes left on the potatoes and peppers. Since the Kielbasa is precooked, you are just heating up the Kielbasa.